Our Scholarship Program offers scholarships to students in the tri-city area of Carlsbad, Oceanside, and Vista who are planning on attending a college or trade school. Download the guidelines and apply today!Get Started
* Plan to attend acollege, university or trade school and provide proof of acceptance;
* Earn a minimum of a 2.5GPA;
* Criteria for selectionis based on community and school service, financial need, and academicperformance;
* Family members and relatives of Assistance League members are not eligible.
1. Completeall sections of the application form. (Personal, School, Community Informationand the Essay)
2. Submita school transcript.
3. Attach two letters of recommendation written within the last year from a school official, teacher, employer or someone who has known you in the community (other than a family member) for at least one year.
4 A COMPLETE Application packet must be submitted on or before APRIL 8, 2022.
5. The Scholarship Committee will screen and evaluate all applications.
6. Final candidates will be interviewed by Scholarship Committee Members.
7. All applicants will be notified by the Scholarship Committee after the finalselections.
Samuel Maturino – Nort County Trade Tech High School
Salvador Vallejo – El Camino High School
John Hensel – New Haven High School
Veeral Patel – Carlsbad High School
Renee Sugia – Major General Raymond Murray High School
Leana Cortez – Rancho Buena Vista High School
Tessa Beasley – Oceanside High School
Shaelynn Solio – Mission Vista High School
Lorelia Pena – Vista High School
Hayat Sherif – Sage Creek High School